7 Days 2018 New Year Countdown Innovative Tour（15% off）
4 0 0 0
- Day 1 New York (Tuesday 12/26)
- We will go to the Wall Street financial district (30mins), taking photos with the Trinity Church, the Federal Hall, New York Stock Exchange, and the Charging Bull. Next we will head to the Empire State Building (60mins), which stood as the world’s tallest skyscraper for nearly 40 years. The observation of Empire State gives a panoramic view of New York City. Moreover, we will take the Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise (60mins), seeing the symbol of US “Liberty” while enjoying the view of Hudson River. We will also visit the “Crossroads of the world” Time Square (30mins) to experience the heart of world’s entertainment industry. Next we will go for Gulliver's Gate (50mins). Leave the Land of Large and enter an amazing new experience, located at the crossroads of the world, Times Square. Of course, we will not miss the opportunity to visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art (100mins). Thousands of the collections will make your trip worth going. Furthermore, visiting U.S.S Intrepid (60mins), the national heritage that costs $120 million, this is reopening for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be in the exhibition. Certainly, Broadway musicals are one of the most celebrated symbols of the city. You will have a chance to watch the world-class Broadway shows upon your request.
(Note: the admission is on your own expense, and you can book tickets from tour guide in advance owing to seats are limited.) (If you book the Broadway show tickets with us, we will provide $100 drop-off service for free!)
Hotel: Hilton East Brunswick
- Day 2 New York - Princeton - Hershey's Chocolate World - Christmas Village (Wednesday 12/27)
- In the morning, we will visit Princeton University (60 mins), one of the prestigious Ivy League schools in United States. Princeton University is a vibrant community of scholarship and learning that stands in the nation's service and in the service of humanity. A guided campus tour will be arranged after arrival, it will give us the best opportunity to know more about this prestigious institution.
Next we will head to the Hershey's Chocolate World in Pennsylvania. Treat yourself to an assortment of one-of-kind experiences and discover the sweetest feeling of pure happiness. Follow cocoa beans on a delicious journey in an immersive chocolate making tour (30mins). See, feel, hear and smell the transformation of cocoa beans to Hershey’s famous chocolate on this fun tour.
Our next stop is the Christmas Village (60mins), celebrating its 69 years of season's greetings. Driving through the darkened countryside and coming over that last hill on the unlit country road is like driving into a fairyland. Suddenly you find yourself in a dazzling valley set aglow with more than one million Christmas lights adorning buildings, gift barns, and landscape. A reflective lake adds to the stunning beauty of this magical place.
Hotel: Hilton Harrisburg
- Day 3 Washington DC (Thursday 12/28)
- Will head to Washington DC in the morning and begin our day by visiting the U.S. Capitol (90mins)—the temple of liberty. (If the Capitol is closed, we will see the exterior) We will take the National Ferry Cruise (60mins) on Potomac River. Enjoy the view of the Pentagon, Air Force Memorial, Fort McNair Officers Club and Titanic Memorial etc. Next we are going to visit the most famous resident in the United State – White House (30mins), the official residence and workplace of the President of the United States. At holiday season, we also have the opportunity to witness the National Christmas Tree on the Ellipse. The tradition of the National Christmas Tree began with President Calvin Coolidge over 90 years ago. Today the tradition continues and is one of the most beloved holiday events in Washington DC. Next we will visit the Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Vietnam War Memorial (45mins). The International Spy Museum (60mins) is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession. We will be visiting the Madame Tussauds in Washington D.C. (60mins) which is the only attraction you can get close to the “45 presidents” of US. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House, taking photographs with Oval Office desk aka The Resolute Desk. The great names will be memorized and honored forever.
Hotel: Hilton Washington-Dulles Intl Airport/ Hilton Gaithersburg
- Day 4 Busch Garden - Virginia Beach (Friday 12/29)
- We will spend the afternoon in Busch Garden (240mins) Williamsburg in Virginia. Fun is always in season at Busch Gardens. Christmas Town is the park's Christmas event that began during the 2009 season. Several Christmas and holiday themed attractions and shows are showcased, including a 50-foot (15 m) animated Christmas tree called "O Tannenbaum" that lights up in sync to Christmas music in the Oktoberfest portion of the park. In the evening, we will arrive at the Virginia Beach and enjoy the miles of beaches and hundreds of hotels and restaurants along the oceanfront. The Guinness Book of World Records has awarded Virginia Beach the title of "Longest Pleasure Beach." Here, 35 miles of coastline waiting for you to explore. You will also find a 3-mile long concrete path that guides you through 59 blocks of popular statues, stages for music and entertainment, shops, restaurants, hotels, and gorgeous views of the Atlantic Ocean. It's so easy to relax when you're sitting or lying in the warm sand by the gentle yet powerful lapping waves of the Atlantic. Enjoy swimming in the warm ocean and experience the health benefits of the salt water and other healthy minerals you'll absorb at the Virginia Beach oceanfront.
Hotel: Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Day 5 Delaware - Philadelphia (Saturday 12/30)
- In the morning, we will head to the First State – Delaware, it is known by this nickname due to the fact that on December 7, 1787, and it became the first of the 13 original states to ratify the U.S. Constitution. We will go to the Christiana Mall (120mins), which provides tax-free shopping with brand-name stories and is conveniently. You can enjoy shopping tax-free at the Christiana Mall stores including Apple, Microsoft, Nordstrom, Cabela's, Michael Kors plus, much more.
Next, we will head to the National Independence Historical Park in Philadelphia (40mins). While walking on the cobblestone streets, it seems that you could still hear the rings by the Liberty Bell, which has witnessed the founding history of America. We will also visit the Independence Hall (outside view), the birthplace of American modern democracy, where the Declaration of the Independence and the Constitution was debated and adopted.
Hotel: Hilton East Brunswick
- Day 6 New York Times Square Countdown (Sunday 12/31)
- In the morning, we will visit the Central Park of New York and the 5th Ave. You may enjoy Lady M or Luke’s Lobster for brunch. We will pass by Plaza Hotel, Trump Tower, and much more high-end brands on 5th Ave(There would be no space for storage shopping bags so please do not purchase any goods on that day). Next we are heading to the Times Square countdown area, and celebrating New Year with thousands of visitors. You will have 3 options for the countdown:
1. You may walk to Times Square and watch performances before the countdown. At the same time, the countdown zone will be closed for pedestrians only; you may experience the world-famous New Year street celebrations to witness the historic moment. (Free of charge)
2. Buy an Applebee Party Pass! Be in the center of it all – and feel the electricity & excitement of a “real” Times Square New Year's Eve experience! Enjoy an All-Inclusive Evening of a Lifetime at The World's Largest Applebee’s: Premium Chef’s selection buffet, Premium Open Bar, Party Favors, House DJ / Live Entertainment, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight ($375 for adults, $250 for kids)
3. New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise. Cruise into the New Year in style aboard our New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise! Your majestic evening on the ferry features stunning views of the New York City skyline and 3 hours of first-rate entertainment. In the climate-controlled interior of the cruise boat, dance the night away as the DJ spins the greatest hits of the year! Enjoy a little bubbly or pick your poison at the open bar as you countdown the final hours of 2017. When the clock strikes midnight, make a toast and turn your head to the sky for a brilliant fireworks display that illuminates iconic landmarks and adds splashes of color to the skyline. (Must be over 21 to enter, $199 including transfer service to the pier) After the countdown, guests can choose to return to the hotel and rest or use a free drop-off service directly to the three major airports (LGA / JFK / EWR), taking flights after 4:00 AM on 1 January 2018. If the room is not occupied at that night (count by room), Tour fee does not change; if room is occupying, and drop-off service is provided for guests who shared the room, there will be a one-time charge of $20/person, please inform your tour leader in advance.
Hotel: Hilton East Brunswick
Exclusive countdown service details:
1. Indoor waiting area:
• located between fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue West 48th Street
2. Hotel shuttle bus: departure at 18:00/21:00/01:30.
3. All guests will be provided a pack of hand-warmer to keep warm in countdown zone.
- Day 7 Shopping - Home (Monday 01/01/2018)
- 1. Flights before 2:00PM: Drop-off service to three major airports (LGA, JFK or EWR, EWR is highly recommended.) will be charged at $120/Ride for Maximum 4 passengers.
2. Flights after 2:00PM: Free airport drop-off service to three major airports (LGA, JFK or EWR, EWR is highly recommended). Passengers of flights before 7:00PM will NOT go shopping.
3. Flights after 7:00PM, tourists can go shopping at the Jersey Garden Outlet. The merchandises will be on sale for 20% to 70% savings with assorted designer and named brands.