BlueStone.com Launches First Ever Design Week
1 0 0 0
India’s leading online jewellery brand, BlueStone.com has launched exclusive designs under five limited edition collections as part of its latest initiative – BlueStone Design Week. The Design Week, a first of its kind enterprise by the jewellery major celebrates the beauty and significance of designs in jewellery.
Blue Stone Design Week, 2016
The first edition of the BlueStone Design Week showcases 5 exclusive collections featuring diverse design inspirations from nature to gemstones to in-vogue styles. The collections included:
- Tropical Paradise: An evergreen ode to the famed bamboo plant, the collection featureda selection of finely crafted rings, earrings, chains and pendants in yellow gold accented with brilliant green stones. The delicate and graceful pieces stood true to the natural aesthetics of the bamboo, showcased in a contemporary design sensibility.
- Standing Tall: A selection of the finest earrings, this collection is an embodiment of glamorous and trendy long earrings. The collection showcased contemporary styles in a variety of gemstones such as diamonds, pearls, amethyst and more.
- One Two One: An avant-garde collection that celebrates the amalgamation of the dual tones of gold, this collection is distinctly modern in style. Designed with sharp geometric angles and structured curves, the pieces featured diamonds set in combinations of yellow and white gold.
- Showstoppers: A truly extravagant collection, the jewellery evokes memories of the brilliantly layered chandeliers of yore. Glittering gemstones accent the intricate earrings to creating fashion statements in style and splendor.
- Florentine: Marquise cut tourmalines in their myriad hues set in delightful floral clusters created a decidedly vivid collection. Statement rings,colourful earrings and sparkling pendants brought the rainbow stone to the forefront.
Commenting on the Design Week, Arvind Singhal, COO, BlueStone.com, said, “Design innovation forms the core of our brand. The Design Week celebrates and emphasizes upon our ability to continuously innovate withnew designs and styles and present to our customers the very best from the world of contemporary fine jewellery.”
Charting an ambitious growth plan, BlueStone.com is also focusing on technology, logistics and marketing to transform the fine jewellery shopping experience in India.
The Indian precious jewellery market which is currently valued at $60 billion is projected to cross the $110 billion mark in the next five years with contribution from online estimated to be in the $2 – $3 billion range. This can be attributed to the mark of trust consumers are now placing in jewellery e-commerce with BlueStone.com leading the segment.
There are no user reviews for this listing.