Check Out Bill Gates Five Favorite Books of 2016
1 0 0 0
The World's Wealthiest person Mr. Bill Gates is still a student, even at the age of 61 years. He loves reading books a lot.
To the surprise, he reads about 50 books a year. Not only that, he also manages to pick his favorite books every year. He regularly posts lists and reviews of his favorite books on his blog.
As usual, this year also, the Microsoft founder has selected five books that caught his eye. He published his favourite list to his blog, GatesNotes. This time, he mostly favoured works of non-fiction.
Bill Gates Top 5 Books of 2016 :
1. Shoe Dog (Author : Phil Knight)
2. String Theory (Author : David Foster Wallace)
3. The Myth of the Strong Leader (Author : Archie Brown)
4. The Gene : An Intimate History (Author : Siddhartha Mukherjee)
5. The Grid : The Fraying Wires Between Americans and Our Energy Future (Author : Gretchen Bakke)