Looking for Anchor for an Upcoming Show
1 0 0 1
Looking for Anchor for an Upcoming Show to be produced by Desiplaza in the month of July. The Anchor should be fluent in English, Should understand Hindi & telugu. She should be able to do the following.
- Study background information to prepare for programs or interviews.
- Identify stations, and introduce or close shows, using memorized or read scripts, and/or ad-libs.
- Interview show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest.
- Make promotional appearances at public or private events to represent their employers.
- Prepare and deliver news, sports, or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
- Read news flashes to inform audiences of important events.
- Host civic, charitable, or promotional events that are broadcast over television or radio.
- Discuss various topics over the telephone with viewers or listeners.
- Comment on music and other matters, such as weather or traffic conditions.
- Select program content, in conjunction with producers and assistants, based on factors such as program specialties, audience tastes, or requests from the public.
- Announce musical selections, station breaks, commercials, or public service information, and accept requests from listening audience.
- Operate control consoles.
- Attend press conferences to gather information for broadcast.
- Provide commentary and conduct interviews during sporting events, parades, conventions, or other events.
- Moderate panels or discussion shows on topics such as current affairs, art, or education.
- Locate guests to appear on talk or interview shows.
- Record commercials for later broadcast.
- Keep daily program logs to provide information on all elements aired during broadcast, such as musical selections and station promotions.
- Coordinate games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
- Describe or demonstrate products that viewers may purchase through specific shows or in stores.
- Give network cues permitting selected stations to receive programs.