7 Days East Coast Deluxe Tour (Buy 2 Get 2 Free)
5 0 0 0
- Day 1 Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
- The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival. Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York (JFK & LGA) and in New Jersey (EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet guests at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight, or at the Passenger Waiting Area for the international flight. (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait outside of the baggage claim area.) Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA will be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time. For those who arrive at EWR airport, feel free to take our shuttle to the hotel and catch some rest. We also offer an exclusive add-on option for EWR guests who arrive before 12:00PM - Jersey Garden Outlets Mall Shopping for just $10 per person! All the guests who arrive before 4:30PM will be invited to join our delicately tailored night tour to get first-hand experience of “Sleepless Town” for only $25/adult and $15/child. (Recommended gratuity for the complimentary pick-up service: $8 per person per day) Deluxe Hotel: Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hote/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday inn or equivalent
- Day 2 Optional Tour
- *Option 1: (AP7W) West Point – Woodbury Outlets Guest will visit the United States Military Academy at West Point, also known as West Point or The Academy, which is one of the oldest military academies. West Point is also the oldest continuously occupied military post in America which can date back to the Revolutionary War. We will arrange the tour led by the Academy’s official tour guide. (*Note: All foreign national visitors must provide and present a valid passport and visa. All U.S. citizens age 16 and older must provide and present their own valid photo identification. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.) Next, we will go shopping at the world's finest outlet Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. The merchandises will be on sale for 25% to 65% savings with assorted designer and name brands such as Burberry, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Prada, and etc. *Option 2: (AP7F) New York City Free Day / Business Activities Out of the group and the schedule’s constraints, you can stroll around in the Big Apple by yourselves with multiple choices freely! Take a bite of finest New York strip steaks in the famous steakhouses. Take a ride by the historical subway to discover every corner of the city: the campus of Columbia University, Lincoln Center, Broadway theaters (Note: the tickets booked by yourselves in advance), Grand Central Station, New York Stock Exchange (Note: tours inside NYSE need booking online by tourists selves.), American Museum of Natural History, the authentic work of ‘Tong Pak Fu’, SoHo in lower Manhattan and etc. Or you could visit friends and relatives, and conduct business activities. *Option 3: (AP7A) Atlantic City Tour (Gaming participants must be at least 21 years old.) Leaving the hotel in the morning, guests will change coach at Chinatown and take the shuttle to the famous casino town of Atlantic City! Upon arrivals, guests can decide whether to enjoy your stay on the beach or to try some luck in the grand casinos instead! We will return to Chinatown in New York in the evening, and later on back to the hotel. Deluxe Hotel: Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hote/ Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday inn or equivalent
- Day 3 New York City
- At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers! By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and has been surpassed in late 1970. Its name is derived from the nickname of New York, the Empire State. Nowadays it is still the most famed landmark of the city. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Furthermore, visit US INTREPID, the national heritage that costs $120 million, which is reopen for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be all in the exhibition. In addition, wandering around the world's famous financial and securities trading center – Wall Street, taking pictures with the New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull, and visiting Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds’, and Ripley’s Believe It or Not - all of them will be made up into our tour later. Of course, we can’t miss the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with collections of more than 2 million works of art. In the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower”, One World Trade Center…… Deluxe Hotel: Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday inn or equivalent
- Day 4 Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
- We will visit Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions! Take pictures, and even better, add a smile! Then we will head to Washington D.C. and visit the Lincoln Memorial, the Reflecting Pool, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and the Korean War Memorial. Furthermore, we will take a glance at the future of space travel in the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, located on the National Mall(also known as the Capitol Hill), with a showcase of all components of human aviation and space heritage. Besides, we can take photos of the White House and the U.S. Capitol from outside due to the limitation of visit time for the public. Lastly, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive cruise for sightseeing of the town on the Potomac River and Tidal Basin! (If the cruise closed, we will visit International Spy Museum instead. The museum is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession. It also features the largest collection of international espionage artifacts ever placed on public display. Many of these objects are being seen by the public for the first time. ) Along the way, you will see and pass by the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc. Deluxe Hotel: Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/ BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/Metro Points/ Tremont Plaza or equivalent
- Day 5 Washington D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
- We will arrive at Corning Museum of Glass around the noon. Corning Museum of Glass maintains the most comprehensive collections of historic and art glass in the world with 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship. Guests here will be invited to enjoy the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass technicians, also, will have chance to know how the ancient Egyptian made the world first glass mask 3,000 years ago! In the afternoon, we will arrive at the world renowned Niagara Falls. Here, guests can overlook the deafening roar of the American Falls, the Horseshoe Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls! Take the voyage on the famous “Maid of the Mist” boat and face-to-face with the pounding waters. (No boat operation in winter. If time is available, guests will have chance to take the impressive and exciting Niagara JETBOAT.) Get soaked with the mist when you are strolling in the State Park. Absolutely, you will like the "Niagara: Legends of Adventure", a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on the new screen (45 feet × 25 feet), to discover the history and culture of the Niagara Falls. Afterwards, you can choose either: A. to self-explore the Falls Park till return the hotel, or, , B. to take Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Tour fee: $25/person, including $13 of the admission ticket). This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 4,200 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort. At dusk, there will be an exciting Traditional Native American Dance Show, ‘Thundering Water Cultural Show’, and the night will be ended with the beautiful native singing and the gorgeous traditional dancing! Then we will return to the hotel. (The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and the US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.) Deluxe Hotel: Adam’s Mark/Radisson/R.I.T/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or equivalent
- Day 6 Upstate New York - Boston
- We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour bus. In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings. For the rest of our Boston city tour, we will pass by old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. At dinner, you will be recommended with its famous fresh lobsters feast - get excited! Deluxe Hotel: Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or equivalent
- Day 7 Boston - Home
- In the morning, fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The old Quincy Market is opportune for strolling through, or to get a taste of the historical ambience as well as to pick out souvenirs among the assorted merchants and artisans. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.